iOption is a popular binary options broker in operation since 2008. Despite a slow start, the privately owned broker is now among the leading brokers to offer a diversity of underlying assets for newcomers as well as professional traders. It maintains its headquarters in the British Virgin Islands and Cyprus. iOption provides traders with its reliable and technologically advanced SpotOption trading platform where traders have a choice of commodities, forex pairs, indices, and stock with a variety of expiry periods to maximize their winning potential. Backed by a high quality support service, the broker continues to attract a significant number of traders. The company is managed by professionals from the gaming and financial risk management sectors with online experience.
- Click Here to Visit
- Minimum Opening Deposit
- $200; For wire transfer deposits $250
- Minimum Trade Amount
- Options Profitability
- Option Refund
- Up/Down, One Touch, Options Builder, and Second trade, Double Up, Roll Over
- Marktets Available
- Indices, Forex, Commodities, Stocks
- Account Holding Deposit
- EUR, GBP, USD
- Demo Account
- US Traders Allowed
- Multiple assets with a variety of expiry times
- Powerful risk management tools to reduce losses
- Multilingual Personal Account Manager
iOption™ is a global privately held group of companies registered in Nicosia, Cyprus, and in the British Virgin Islands as well. iOption began operations in 2008 as a small broker and has now expanded all over the globe. In addition to a variety of asset options, it also offers one-on-one training, live chat and telephone technical support.
iOption offers an average payout of 75% while some trades may extend up to 81%. On a losing trade, traders can avail of a refund percentage of up to 15%. In addition, the broker offers an interesting feature ‘Protection Rate’, with a guarantee that traders who are out of the money never lose their whole investment.
English, Spanish, German, Arabic, Portuguese, French, Italian & Turkish
iOption now provides traders with a functional and reliable trading platform despite a few hiccups when it first started operations. Real time access without interruptions is critical for trading success and the broker ensures that the platform experiences the least possible downtime. Basic trading functions can be easily accessed from the homepage. To facilitate secure transactions which include deposits and withdrawals, iOption offers a secure payment gateway with the highest level of encryption.
iOption is backed by a solid multilingual customer support service to answer all your trading account queries. Telephone contact is available in 15 countries, while traders also have the option of live email and chat. Emails can be sent to specific departments for a prompt and appropriate response. The customer support staff is knowledgeable and has the potential to solve any problems almost instantly.
iOption offers investors a unique trading experience on its web-based platform. The broker offers three types of accounts to suit different types of traders. Each type comes with a variety of benefits and personalized services. Over hundred assets, a wide range of markets, and expiry times makes trading with iOption a pleasant experience.
• Over 85 assets in a wide range of markets
• State of the art user-friendly trading platform
• Secure deposit and withdrawal processes
• Variety of educational tools to help newcomers reduce risks
• Superior customer support services
• One Touch and Roll Over trading
- Multiple trading choices
- Unique trading platform designed for novices and experienced traders
- One Touch trading option for potentially higher returns over the weekend
- iOption Knowledge Center to educate traders
- Risk management tools to turn bad trades into winners
- Advanced trading tools
- Higher minimum deposit of $250
- Lack of a free demo account